Ballistic Protection Steel
With a diverse range of grades available, our steel products find across various Land applications. We not only provide top-notch products but also offer comprehensive after-sales support, including welding and bending recommendations, as well as semi-finished components. Our modern and flexible production capabilities allow for minimum order quantities per thickness, ensuring efficient customization.
With extensive R&D, PROTAC offers bendable and weldable ballistic protection steel without compromising on protection.Why PROTAC?
- Over 40 years of experience in special steel production
- Shorter delivery term of 6 – 8 weeks
- Certified and Tested according to VPAM APR 2006 and STANAG 4569 AEP 55
- Aftersales Support (welding & bending recommendation, semi-finished components)
- Over 50 years of experience in special steel production
- Premium-grade ballistic protection steel, ensuring safety and reliability